Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I would like to do! Mhqx4HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I would like to do!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

Rep : 13

What I would like to do! Empty
PostSubject: What I would like to do!   What I would like to do! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Well, I have to say I was disappointed to have to let this place go, but between everything going on in my life I was unable to keep up with it. However, I have to admit I began running into problems before my disappearance. I was overly ambitious and add to that I was under prepared and lacking in assistance. My fellow contributors I had lined up fell through. I couldn't blame them. Everyone else lost interest once they realized the amount of work to be done and Aaron moved out of state for a kick ass job. Honestly, I can't blame any of them for making that decision. This was my conquest anyway and it still is.

Now for the bad part. I want to abandon this site and forum for something new. I know it seems like such a waste (leaving behind the database and all), but trust me, I feel it would be best to get a clean start. And I hope all of you will join me there.

Since it is only myself working on this, I want this to be a community project. I want you guys' input on everything. Would you like to submit a game review? Do it! I will continue to post news and opinions mostly. I will of course try to write reviews as much as time allows, but since I am a one-man army in this thing, the reviews will be slow going. I mostly plan to update the new main site with information (preferably on a daily basis) and I will count on others to help with reviews (since they take the longest for obvious reasons).

If any of you would like to write reviews for the site, please feel free to contact me and we can discuss it. There is no money in it...but I will purchase games for those who want to help or work on getting you a review copy. The new forum will also have a group in it of "official" website contributors for those who join us in creating this new site and forum. Of course, for those wanting to write reviews, I will need to see some sort of sample of your writing skills. Eventually, if I can get the site to a point where I can round up advertising interest, there may be some money in it for contributors. I would consider all contributors in this as partners, not assistants.

I am currently working on the new site and the new software I'm working with is MUCH better than what I had before. Honestly though, it's really just a glorified blog, but I don't feel bad about that because so many gaming websites are blogs these days. Just look at Rock, Paper, Shotgun.

So....what do you guys think? Are you with me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.enterthewolf.com
thegameplaysk
Peasant
Peasant
thegameplaysk

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to do!   What I would like to do! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:14 am

I think it is a risk, but it might be worth it. I am not very good at writing in English as I am not a native speaker. I have recently started doing guides for Skyrim lol https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterShizno?feature=mhee
I dunno how that could help us though :/
Maybe community youtube channel?
I made this advert for my clan so maybe I could try to make something wolf den too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKPbr23FPYk&feature=channel_video_title

I dunno... you are the mastermind
Back to top Go down
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to do!   What I would like to do! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 am

I will help with reviews and still moderate the forums. Smile

I'm with you.
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to do!   What I would like to do! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:22 am

For anyone interested...please go to www.2bitgamers.com

It's a bit rough around the edges at the moment, but I think with your help, I can get things moving well. I've already gotten some traffic on it and the site only went live earlier today. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Aginghobo
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to do!   What I would like to do! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:36 am

Why does the site not let me capitalize my username? Sad
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to do!   What I would like to do! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:41 am

Aginghobo wrote:
Why does the site not let me capitalize my username? Sad

The forum?
Back to top Go down
Aginghobo
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to do!   What I would like to do! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:45 am

Ok, it worked now. The forums let me capitalize my name, just not on the main site registry thingy.

I'm not much of a writer so I'm afraid I won't be able to contribute much in the review department.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to do!   What I would like to do! Empty

Back to top Go down

What I would like to do!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Wolf Den :: The Wolf Den Discussion-
Jump to: